Terms & Conditions
This web site is provided by "novatedlease.net" ("website"). Your access to novatedlease.net and your use of the graphics, information and services provided through all pages under the novatedlease.net domain is subject to these legally binding terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
1. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- The information on this website is not legal or financial advice and novatedlease.net excludes all liability from any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising from the use of this website.
- This website contains information and services provided by third parties ("Third Party Content"). To the extent permitted by law, novatedlease.net makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any of the Third Party Content and excludes all liability for loss or damage suffered by you from using Third Party Content, however we welcome feedback.
- While we make every effort to ensure acuracy, novatedlease.net does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, content, completeness, source or any other aspect of the information contained on this website. All information is subject to change without notice. novatedlease.net does not guarantee that access to this website will be free from viruses and uninterupted.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the novatedlease.net service is provided within a 48 hour time period novatedlease.net excludes all liability from any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising from the inibility to provide that service for whatever reason.
- Material on this website contains general information about products and services, which does not constitute any form of offer, formal application or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract
- To the extent that novatedlease.net liability cannot be legally excluded, novatedlease.net liability will be limited to the provision of the service again. In no event shall novatedlease.net be liable for any loss of profits, savings, contracts, revenue, interest or goodwill or for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special or punitive loss, damage or expenses or loss or damage to data even if it has been advised of their possible existence.
2. Use of Website
By using this website you acknowledge and agree that:
- products and services discussed on this website will be provided to Australian residents only
- the information collected about you and your product requirements will be passed on to an independant broker, or brokerage service, for the purposes of securing finance and you warrant the acuracy and use of this information
- you will at no point deliberately supply false or misleading information or enter information on another persons behalf without that persons expressed written consent
- this website is designed to be used in conjunction with certain
web browsers and unless you use such browsers you may experience
difficulty or faults using this website. These browsers are:
a) Internet Explorer 5.5 or greater
b)Netscape 6 or greater
- the Internet is not error or fault free and that you may experience interruptions and difficulties accessing this website, and related services, from time to time
- the time period refered to as "48 hours" is given to mean normal business hours in Australia and is exclusive of weekends and public holidays
- we may immediately and without notice suspend the operation of this website:
a) during any technical failure, modification or maintenance involving the website; or
b)if we, acting reasonably, deem it necessary to protect against fraudulent or illegal use or to otherwise protect us or our service providers from legal liability
3. Registration and Passwords
By providing you with a username, password or any other information to enable access to pages of this website you agree that you:
- novatedlease.net reserves the right to terminate your use of this website and the related services at any time and retains sole discretionary rights over what is deemed acceptable use
- must not use the username and password for multiple concurrent logins
- must maintain the secrecy of the username and password and must not disclose details of this information to any other person
- will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your username and password. You are aware that it may be possible for a third party to obtain your username and password by unauthorised means via your computer. It is your responsibility to take steps to prevent this from occurring, by means such as regularly changing your password and/or installing security software on your computer.
4. Promotions and Giveaways
From time to time novatedlease.net will run promotions and giveaways. These promotions are governed by the following conditions. For the purposes of these conditions the abreviation "AEST" will mean Autralian Eastern Standard Time.
- Terms and Conditions of Entry: In order to eligible for entry to any promotion run by novatedlease.net you must use our service for the purposes of securing finance through a finance broker. Only users who provide acurate, reliable, information and who are able to be contacted by a broker will be eligible. All users meeting this requirement within the advertised time frame will be eligible for the prize on offer. Entry is excluded from all employees and family members of novatedlease.net and residents of Australian Capitol Territory.
- Time Period of Promotion: Any promotion run by novatedlease.net will be closed at 5.00pm exactly (AEST) on the date in the promotional literature. No entires will be considered, under any circumstances, after this time.
- Drawing and Delivering Prizes: In the case of a giveaway of a number of items (e.g. books) one item will be given away each week until all prizes on offer are accounted for. In this case the prize will be drawn at 5.00pm (AEST) on a Friday, and the winner will be selected at random, by the novatedlease.net team, and contacted via email. The winner will then be required to supply novatedlease.net with the relevant postal information so that the prize can be delivered. Failure to provide this information within one week of notification of winning the prize will result in the winner being no longer eligible. The chances of winning a prize are approximately 5-10%.
- Publishing Winners: Each week the winner of the previous week will be published on the novatedlease.net "home page" (http://www.novatedlease.net). This information will only be published under the terms or our privacy statement, below, and with the permission of the winner. If permission to publish this information is not granted to novatedlease.net the information will not be published. The information published will be the name of the recipient, the state in which they live and a brief statement from the recipient, if provided.
1. Personal Information
When we refer to personal information we mean information from which your identity is apparent. This information may include information or an opinion about you, from which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
2. How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
Where reasonable and practical we will collect your personal information only directly from you.
3. To Whom Will We Disclose Your Personal Information?
Were possible, we will inform you, at or before the time of collecting your personal information, the types of organisations that we intend to disclose your personal information to. Prior to disclosure of any of your personal information to another organisation, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that:
- the organisation has a commitment to protecting your personal information at least equal to our commitment
- you have consented to us doing so
4. How Safe And Secure Is Your Personal Information That We Hold?
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information by storing it in a secure environment, and when the information is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed, it will be destroyed or permanently de-identified. We will also take reasonable steps to protect any personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
5. Who do you contact?
If you have any queries regarding the information held about you or would like to know more about our service you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.